[tips_and_tricks] registration plates]

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2007
      Driving vehicle without a drivers license or registration/platesRead your auto vehicle insurance policy disclaimer. Most if not all auto insurance policies that exist, are in force, insure vehicle and or driver, do not  insure or  cover drivers who are not licensed drivers and or vehicles that are not registered/plates

      Here's a tip for a tricky way to acquire auto liability insurance, if you feel
      its a wise thing to do as I do. Before one surrenders a valid dr.-lic to use or
      if you pay extra online without one, for an a regional automobile association
      issued UN International Driver Permit with certified photo ID, they will accept
      that number to issue a policy on. If you drop out of dr-lic or IDP later
      and don't tell insurance company they will continue to issue renewed policies.

      Of course if push comes to shove and challenged in court over the fraud
      of the number policy was issued on, well that's life in a conquered and
      troop occupied police state country.

      Prior to 9/11 here in Arkansas most stops became quick releases without
      a hint of jurisdictional conversation after it was established with help of
      the insurance card that it was not a stolen car even if tags out of state
      and long expired and  I wasn't intoxicated or belligerent. My SCUBA
      photo certification was accepted as back up to the IDP photo ID.

      hobot