Re: [tips_and_tricks] Get some more oaths and bond

  • frances jo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 11:35 PM
      I think it's Northwest Mutual or something like that, but they don't want you to know that and until you get firm they won't give it to you.
      Just bring the law with you, IMHO

      hobot wrote:

      http://www.garlandc ounty.org/ circuit_clerk. htm
      Before beginning his/her duties, the Circuit Clerk must enter into an
      official bond, to guarantee his/her proper performance of the duties. This
      may be accomplished either through the State Blanket Bond Program which covers all employees on the payroll, or a Surety Bond purchased for the officer. He/she must also take the constitutional oath of office.

      Ah yes good find Gary.  Merely says Circuit clerk must be bonded
      and what options can satisfy but not where the proof is kept.
       I was in brain fog by the time I

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.6/795 - Release Date: 5/9/2007 3:07 PM

      --
      "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
      -James Madison