RE: [tips_and_tricks] Legalbear has fun in court

  • Moisha Pippik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007

      1)  "We weren't prepared for a challenge"
      2)  "We've never seen anyone do this before"
      3)  "We don't know how to handle your request"

      These statements are all based on following the courts own rules, and have been made by DA's, judges, court clerks, court recorders, and other actors within the system.

      Either way, whether at the IMOC, or during any stage of a proceeding, securing one's rights, as well as defending and fighting for those rights, are required.  No one else will do it for you.

      Moisha

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.