assessment appeals

  • joalaska
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Do they CHARGE you to have a hearing on your assessment?

      Here, they have started charging you $200 to appeal a assessment and if it doesn't change, THEY keep the $200....
      some incentive to appeal, wouldn't you say?

      Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 6:06 AM
      Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] county assessor

      Yep - the money fraud is just like the income tax - none is legally owed so they work hard to extort just the right amount of money and keep everyone from rioting ...