Hoping for courtroom advice.........

  • Misty VanHavel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2007
      Peace is not an option.  We did the collaborative law thing for a few months in the very beginning and when it was clear to her that she was not going to get things 100% her way, she fired her lawyer, hired a new one and stopped anything that had anything to do with peace.  She does not care about anyone but herself.  Even her children do not play a role in her decision making.  We have tried everything we have thought of.  Everything except walking away from the kids, as that is not an option either, as we are the only sanity they have left.  Court is what we are left with.  It is the only way for any of this to end up even close to right.  I just want to know what to expect on the 18th once we are in front of the Judge.

      Thank you for your input, I do aprreciate it.

      Misty

      On 5/7/07, NVTony@... <NVTony@...> wrote:
      Misty,   The best advice is stay out of the court all together.
      I will tell you from first hand experience, that you will not find justice in the Nevada Courts.
      The very best thing you can do is make peace with each other, and remove yourselves from the jurisdiction of the black robed devils. It will cost you years of pain and thousands of wasted dollars to pursue these matters in the Courts.  They don't care what rights are trampled, or if any visitation occurs at all. They are among the worst Satan has in his arsenal. The state of Nevada has set up a huge money machine in the form of collecting child support, alimony, palimony and a number of other crazy methods to make life miserable for the people who are subjected to there insanity. Find a way to make peace and work things out for everyone's best interest.
      I hope and pray you will try this.

      May Yeshua Bless You
      Pastor Tony Long
      Maranatha Outreach Ministries