RE: [tips_and_tricks] My Arraignment on the Government's Superseding Indictment

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Message
      I attempted to send this off line to Mr. Swan, but I assume his box has a block on it, as it came back.  So as not to be a complete waste of my typing time, I'm posting it:

      There are many reasons why you have already positioned yourself to go to jail.  Number one, when you were hauled in front of the magaistrate, you didn't question his ability to take a plea.  You are entitled to a fair and impartial law giver and a man who sits on the bench and fills out and funds 1040s is not impartial.  You have a judge who pays income taxes, a prosecutor who pays income taxes and an IRS CID agent who pays taxes sitting in front of you.  What do you think your chances are?  Was the judge one who was able to hear facts or was he an administrative judge subject to the executive branch?

      Perhaps you should have been studying and drawing your own conclusions rather than following Schiff blindly.  Irwin is fine, as far as he goes.  The 0 return was bunk, and he doesn't do it himself, but Irwin is a first course in a long and extended meal.  Irwin is a book publisher and his mission is to sell books.  He hasn't done any new research in years.  Surely, you might have noticed.  You have to take everything with a grain of salt and make your own investigations.  Even what I am telling you here.

      For instance.  You might investigate the authority of the District court to which you were summoned.  Does it have the right to sit and convene in one of the several states?  Where can it sit?  Are you a Federal employee and one who is subject to the "government's" actions?  Did you have assistance of counsel as promulgated by the Sixth Amendment of the United States Constitution before you pled?  REad Argersinger v. Hamlin, a SC case.  The arraignment is every bit as crucial as the presentation to the jury.  You need to employ competent "assistance of counsel".  One who will uphold and guarantee your substantive rights.  One who will guarantee that your prosecutors do not violate any of the rights the "government" must uphold in the Bill of Rights.  Good luck on finding such counsel, yet, without such counsel, they can not proceed.

      Do you have a diversity of citizenship issue?  They are U.S. citizens, what are you?

      Those are far more important issues than what you are about to defend.