One Dollar DVD Project

  • recticuli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007

       Howdy,
      onedollardvd@...mailto:onedollardvd@...shapeimage_4_link_0
      order discs on-line
      E-mail me for cash, check and
      money order purchases.
      I don't remember when I first got email from you, maybe two years ago.  I'm sure your emails were a big factor in my decision to study 9/11 via the net. Thank you for sending these and other valuable links!... Richard
High quality DVD’s and CD’s for just one dollar. Also, thank you for the fantastic price. I have been wanting to get "VISUAL Media" because for over three years I have been sending them EMAILS about the New World Order, etc... Gail Thanks to you for your contribution, Ron... It is a valuable service and I know how time consuming not to mention there's no money to be made...I see you everywhere in so many groups and always appreciate
seeing you around...
Very unselfish and commendable, all you do, so I say "Kudos" to you.
Marsha

      Click on the Pat Buchanan video above..............

      Fair Use Notice

      This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

      For more information go here.

      If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...