When an attorney lies to the court...

  • donwebbuz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      I remember once getting into a fight there were 4 of us and a carload
      full of thugs, they were beating the crap out of me when one got me by
      a headlock and started to squeeze, I bit his arm so hard that I almost
      fell his skin collapsing under his shirt sleeve..

      what I am trying to tell you all is that in a fight legal or
      otherwise one fights to win.. How about going after the attorney
      licence? after all they get a licence and their first duty is to the
      Court. and must inform the court of favorable and disfavorable court
      decisions that might affect the case and as officers of the court
      this is a must.. this is why when an attorney goes to court he must
      identify himself as an attorney,, I have been asked by the judge if I
      am an attorney, I have told them I am more dangerous than an attorney
      I am an informed citizen and know my rights and the court duties..if
      he fails in informing the court he is putting his licence on the line.
      Well this is just an idea on conducting an attack from all angles, by
      the way I just visited the State Bar in Austin, Texas and asked the
      question are DA's bound by the attorneys rule, answer yes, second
      question are judges if they are attorneys bound by the same rules,
      answer yes they are bound..lets bit hard on their licence to practice
      law, and if you take their licence, then they cannot be judges or DA's
      how about it?
    • Roy Dobbs

        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2007
          --- Roy Dobbs <dobbsy49@...> wrote:

          > You may want to contact the state licensing agency
          > to find out if the attorney does in fact have a
          > license.

          If?

          What do the statutes say? What do the supreme court
          rules say?

          > At least try and see what the licensing agency
          > states in a letter to you.

          Try?

          One either does, or does not. There is no trying in a
          trying situation.

          I am guessing that somewhere in the rules for the
          state of Wisconsin it says an attorney must be
          licensed to practice law, and it is probable that
          the attorney's oath to support the constitution and
          the constitution for the state of Wisconsin shall be
          subscribed on the license.

          Don't bother to "see" what the licensing agency will
          state. Someone will write back and state the attorney
          is licensed since...date...to practice law. No
          mention will be made about a physical license.

          Cheers!

          mn

          http://mail.yahoo.com