Re: [tips_and_tricks] UCC

  • mr.Bill Ashlock
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2, 2007
      I have a mere interpretation of this if we are only mere tenants,
      of this  so called property where in the tax code does it say tenants pay taxes?

      "John F. Worrell" <JOHNFWORRELL@...> wrote:
      The Sovereignty is in the people (we created the gov.) were individual rights and ownership of property are unalienable and given by the Creator of this universe it lies in no government, corp. or group of persons!

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 12, 2007
        Here is something on Seals from California law....

        • California Penal Code Section 472

        Every person who, with intent to defraud another, forges, or
        counterfeits the seal of this State, the seal of any public officer
        authorized by law, the seal of any Court of record, or the seal of any
        corporation, or any other public seal authorized or recognized by the
        laws of this State, or of any other State, Government, or country, or
        who falsely makes, forges, or counterfeits any impression purporting to
        be an impression of any such seal, or who has in his possession any
        such counterfeited seal or impression thereof, knowing it to be
        counterfeited, and willfully conceals the same, is guilty of forgery.
      • mobinem@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 12, 2007
          You have now found another way to go after judges who are actually imposters.

          John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

          623-206-4339
          mobinem@...
          c/o postal service location
          21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
          Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

          Here is a great place for legal knowledge:

          www.jurisdictionary.com/index.asp?refercode=SJ0007

        • mobinem@aol.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2007
            What the U.C.C. really is:

            U.C.C. § 3-102.  SUBJECT MATTER.

            (c)  Regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and operating circulars of the Federal Reserve Banks supersede any inconsistent provision of this Article to the extent of the inconsistency.

            According to the 2 attorneys I queried about this section, without them actually studying its full ramifications,
            it does mean that at least this part of our "law" is made by the bankers and may be enforced by the courts for the bankers.

            Asking bankers to make our law would be like asking Bill Clinton to baby sit our daughters.

            John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

            623-206-4339
            mobinem@...
            c/o postal service location
            21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
            Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf
            I am not an attorney and do not give legal advice, all information is for education purposes only. Read Luke 23:2.