Re: [tips_and_tricks] foreign debt collectors

  • John F. Worrell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      I had one call an call so I call them and asked who they were? then I asked if she was present when this supposed contract had a meeting of the minds ? and if she had ANY first hand knowledge of the deal! she said no! I infromed her that she was harrassing me and that I was going to file a harassment suit agaian her and her company if they did not stop calling! they have!