foreign debt collectors

  • Edward Wheeler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Dear Group
      Found this in the Statutes of Nevada. If I'm reading
      this right, they need a certificate of registriation
      to operate in the state.
      Both statutes are attached
      Ed

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Alex Glover
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        You would be correct.  he problem is that the collection agencies do little more than pay a fee for the certificate.  CIT Group (mortgage & auto loans co and third party collector) displays theirs in the front office of each facility.

        Found this in the Statutes of Nevada. If I'm reading
        this right, they need a certificate of registriation
        to operate in the state.
        Both statutes are attached
        Ed

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • John F. Worrell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2007
          I had one call an call so I call them and asked who they were? then I asked if she was present when this supposed contract had a meeting of the minds ? and if she had ANY first hand knowledge of the deal! she said no! I infromed her that she was harrassing me and that I was going to file a harassment suit agaian her and her company if they did not stop calling! they have!

          Found this in the Statutes of Nevada. If I'm reading
          this right, they need a certificate of registriation
          to operate in the state.
          Both statutes are attached
          Ed

          Do You Yahoo!?