Re: [tips_and_tricks] NOTARIAL PROTEST=NEED HELP

  • SisQ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:20 PM
      I need information on a notarial protest to get an administrative judgment, so when I go to court against the IRS, state revenue, and others.

      I know the notary hasn't the knowledge to do this where I have my documents notarized. So I need help to help the notary do the protest and administrative judgment right for court.

      Thanks
      Michael

      SisQ@...