(no subject)

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      > We have discovered what could be a very important issue concerning
      the
      > use of a seal. Before attacking a sealed instrument the seal must
      be
      > invalidated. The way a seal becomes invalidated is if someone
      or
      > something else uses it fraudulently, then the seal is invalid for
      both
      > parties.

      Wouldn't this require a court decision, or are conclusions on the part
      of observers enough to make it official?

      We are trying to determine if, by the corporation of THE
      > UNITED STATES
      OF AMERICA (purposely and fraudulently) using the GREAT
      > SEAL of the
      united States, is the GREAT SEAL now invalid.

      "Determine"? For the "record"? How will this play out so we can all
      rely upon the "determination" ?

      It appears it has been determined for hundreds of years and still is used regularly in other countries. The term: signed, sealed and delivered has legal significance. Numerous people have already deciphered the requirements for signing with your real name. The delivery part has been established and evidenced by numerous groups. Hence the only thing missing is the seal part. All three requirements must be met for any document to be valid with a real government and can preempt any fake government. It changes contract law from simple to special. I like being special, they give you a different bus when you are special. They won't mess with special people.

      > Meaning
      > nothing either party signs is perfected, and
      when you receive a
      > document from the aforementioned parties, then seal
      it and sign it,
      > after adding the verbiage you want, said action complete
      the document
      > ad make it valid. In other words, anything they send you,
      you can add
      > what you want, seal it, now it counts. Seems like this could
      be a real
      > problem for the IRS also, acting under the seal of the
      Treasury.

      I'd like to know who is doing the signing for any of the parties.
      Americans sign many things that they aren't supposed to sign...

      Until something is sealed they can add or delete anything they want, including signatures.

      John C., of the family Stuart

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
      All rights reserved
      Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principal is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

      constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
      this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you
      immediately.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • one
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 12:10 -0400, mobinem@... wrote:
        > signed, sealed and delivered has legal significance
        Yes, the legal significance is that until all three conditions are
        complete, a covenant does not exist between the parties. see any
        authority on the common law action of covenant to substantiate this
        statement.