RE: [tips_and_tricks] seal update

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      mobinem@... [mailto:mobinem@...] wrote:

      > We have discovered what could be a very important issue concerning the
      > use of a seal. Before attacking a sealed instrument the seal must be
      > invalidated. The way a seal becomes invalidated is if someone or
      > something else uses it fraudulently, then the seal is invalid for both
      > parties.

      Wouldn't this require a court decision, or are conclusions on the part
      of observers enough to make it official?

      > We are trying to determine if, by the corporation of THE
      > UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (purposely and fraudulently) using the GREAT
      > SEAL of the united States, is the GREAT SEAL now invalid.

      "Determine"? For the "record"? How will this play out so we can all
      rely upon the "determination"?

      > Meaning
      > nothing either party signs is perfected, and when you receive a
      > document from the aforementioned parties, then seal it and sign it,
      > after adding the verbiage you want, said action complete the document
      > ad make it valid. In other words, anything they send you, you can add
      > what you want, seal it, now it counts. Seems like this could be a real
      > problem for the IRS also, acting under the seal of the Treasury.

      I'd like to know who is doing the signing for any of the parties.
      Americans sign many things that they aren't supposed to sign...

      > On another point: Has anyone studied Title 26 section 7806. What is up
      > with this?
      >
      > 26 USC 7806(b) says that Title 26 is not the law. In other words, "No
      > inference, implication or presumption of legislative construction
      > shall be drawn or made by reason of the location or grouping of any
      > particular section or provision or portion of this title..." N.B.
      > "legislative construction" means "law."

      That's because it is not the law, just the "evidence" of the law. Codes
      are later compilations of prior enacted laws, laws that may have been
      passed at different times for different purposes, but which SEEM to
      "belong together". So, page headings, chapter titles, section titles,
      anything BUT the laws that were passed, anything added by the codifiers
      "for clarity" etc., ARE NOT the LAW.

      > TITLE 26, UNITED STATES CODE SERVICE.
      >
      > Section 7806. Construction of Title.
      >
      > (a) Cross references. The cross references in this title to other
      > portions of the title, or other provisions of law, where the word
      > "see" is used, are made only for convenience, and shall be given no
      > legal effect.
      >
      > (b) Arrangement and classification. No inference, implication, or
      > presumption of legislative construction shall be drawn or made by
      > reason of the location or grouping of any particular section or
      > provision or portion of this title, nor shall any table of contents,
      > table of cross references, or similar outline, analysis, or
      > descriptive matter relating to the contents of this title be given any
      > legal effect. The preceding sentence also applies to the sidenotes and
      > ancillary tables contained in the various prints of this Act before
      > its enactment into law.

      That was an even clearer explanation of it. This is how laws that don't
      apply to vehicles can be found in the "Vehicle Code" and how confusion
      can be put into the minds of ordinary Americans by something like the
      following:

      TITLE 1984 - MANDATORY FRONTAL LOBOTOMIES
      Subtitle A - Persons Over 5 feet Tall
      Section 2001. High School Graduates Required to Report.
      If you are a high school graduate and desire that your lobotomy be
      done on a weekend, you are required to fill out Form IM4UUC-5150. All
      others will be processed Monday through Thursdays, on a first-come
      first-served basis. Call for early appointments.

    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 5:09 PM
        Let me say first that I have no way to validate what I am about to state. I
        do how ever have great faith in the man that informed me of the following.
        The Queen recently visited this country for a few specific reasons. One of
        which was to issue to our government her new seal. Apparently there was a
        problem with the validity of her seal. Her claim was that the old one was wore
        out. Seals do not wear out, only the devices do.
        It seems almost too coincidental to me that I started this seal post 2
        months ago and now this. For those that are studying this concept please forward
        to me any material you uncover either for or against.

        John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472