Re: [tips_and_tricks] arrested saturday night....

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      There is generally no limit on requests for production of documents and things, so if a request for production can serve instead of an admission or interrogatory, that saves one of those requests for other use.

      Some court rules allow for "informal" discovery, and the "enemy" will sometimes elect to treat a discovery request for production, or admissions or interrogatories as "informal" so as to frustrate your efforts.  It is a good idea to include in the discovery request a statement that it is intended to be a formal request to be responded to in the manner and within the time limits specified by the court rules.

      Al Cintra-Leite wrote:

      filed an affidavit of denial of due process of law and denial of
      corporate existance today....... George Gordon recommended "guerilla Discovery " by A. Lipson
      so I am reading that ...looking to file requests for admissions next
      but can only file 35 in California (plus request for admissions of
      genuineness of documents) so I will have to put 'em in order...