arrested saturday night....

  • Al Cintra-Leite
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      filed an affidavit of denial of due process of law and denial of
      corporate existance today...asked for the police report at the DAs
      office but was told its in the northern branch...why do they have it
      there when I was jailed down here??... affidavit also took exception to
      the ruling at arraignment that I supposedly "waived "my rights to a
      preliminary hearing or any other rights ....just wanted to do that
      within five days of the "arraignment".....tomorrow I go get the police
      report and wednesday look for their oaths.... Frog Farmer says I may
      get them disqualified (only if their oaths are not filed properly or
      how else??) and so far I know the jail they had me in violates many
      standards for jails and will be on them about that but first things
      first.... George Gordon recommended "guerilla Discovery " by A. Lipson
      so I am reading that ...looking to file requests for admissions next
      but can only file 35 in California (plus request for admissions of
      genuineness of documents) so I will have to put 'em in order...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        Al Cintra-Leite [mailto:stonekutteral@...] wrote:

        > filed an affidavit of denial of due process of law

        Isn't that a conclusion in itself? Care to show it to us? We'd be
        looking for a proper affidavit listing facts, not conclusions.

        > and denial of corporate existance today...

        Whose? Which corporate entity claims to exist? And how did it ever do
        that with YOU? Did you speak to an authorized officer or attorney?
        What other method does a corporate entity use to communicate with YOU?

        And did you file these under a case number assigned to you by people you
        have reason to suspect are impostors? And did you do that because no
        other opportunity presented itself for you to give legitimacy to the
        illegitimate? Even if there is no legitimate accusatory pleading
        (necessary to OPEN a CASE file) you will pretend there is one so you
        could file and make general appearances in the record? I was hoping
        you'd have a list of names by the end of today.

        > asked for the police report at the DAs
        > office

        There you go thinking of them as ONE again. It will come back to hurt
        you if you keep that up.

        > but was told its in the northern branch...why do they have it
        > there when I was jailed down here??... affidavit also took exception
        > the ruling at arraignment that I supposedly "waived "my rights to a
        > preliminary hearing or any other rights ....just wanted to do that
        > within five days of the "arraignment"...

        5 days? Why? Instead of affidavits "taking exception" (as if anyone
        cares) why didn't you file a "Withdrawal of Plea" - I think GG has a
        boilerplate one. You seem to want to complain and hope others will act
        for you. They won't. Have you taken the time to read the Penal Code to
        see the order of events yet?

        ..tomorrow I go get the police
        > report and wednesday look for their oaths.... Frog Farmer says I may
        > get them disqualified (only if their oaths are not filed properly or
        > how else??)

        No, I never said, "you may get them disqualified..." I said, you can
        disqualify them". There's a difference there in who does the
        disqualifying. You must do it. You must do it according to law. That
        means eventually, you probably should read it through at least once.

        > and so far I know the jail they had me in violates many
        > standards for jails and will be on them about that but first things
        > first...

        Yes, first things first. I would not have recommended filing any paper
        at this time.

        > George Gordon recommended "guerilla Discovery " by A. Lipson
        > so I am reading that ...looking to file requests for admissions next

        This assumes an arraignment has taken place. Are you your own worst
        enemy here? It assumes a corporate existence you just said you denied,
        now you want it to admit?

        > but can only file 35 in California (plus request for admissions of
        > genuineness of documents) so I will have to put 'em in order...

        I think you need a bigger picture of the big picture so you can place
        things in their real proper order. You are already jumping the gun,
        Mother Superior! Just my own opinion...

      • BOB GREGORY
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
          There is generally no limit on requests for production of documents and things, so if a request for production can serve instead of an admission or interrogatory, that saves one of those requests for other use.

          Some court rules allow for "informal" discovery, and the "enemy" will sometimes elect to treat a discovery request for production, or admissions or interrogatories as "informal" so as to frustrate your efforts.  It is a good idea to include in the discovery request a statement that it is intended to be a formal request to be responded to in the manner and within the time limits specified by the court rules.

          Al Cintra-Leite wrote:

          filed an affidavit of denial of due process of law and denial of
          corporate existance today....... George Gordon recommended "guerilla Discovery " by A. Lipson