Criminal Complaint

  • Karl-Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Greetings All,

      Well, I received a federal case number 03-CR-189 from US District Court - Colorado District on my CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, AFFIDAVIT, AND BRIEF OF INFORMATION - 18 USC 241&242; 42  USC 1983, 1985, 1986

      for the 17 Defendants who conspired against me and stole and sold the church property back Aug 22, 2001.

      All suggestion and help in this matter to bring about the Liberty to travel without "documents", without taxation, is cheerfully welcome.

      To day, Wednesday, a Lien will be recorded at the Clerk & Recorders office in Teller County on the property of the 17 offenders.

      For those of you in the Denver area, please take time to visit the US District Court and ask to see the case jacket weekly to keep them on their toes and show they are being watched. I know this may just get dumped, but it is the leverage I need to validate the Lien as not being "spurious."

      Jesus in my soul, heart and mind, is the key to all justice along with the help all of you have shown. Praise the lord!

      Maybe He will show them all the power of the Lord that they may repent for the errors and sinful ways so we can love them back to Jesus and they return His property back to the church.

      But for His Grace,
       Karl Alan
    • Advancepum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        In a message dated 4/30/2003 1:40:16 PM Central Daylight Time, karl-alan@... writes:

[...]

        I'm afraid that we are going to have to wait for the angel of death to strile again (we just had a pasover) before the Pharoah lets our people go. but I pray for you.
        Payl R