RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Arrested Saturday night

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2007
      paradoxmagnus [mailto:paradoxmagnus@...] wrote:

      > I would go to the COUNTY RECORDER (or whomever the LAW say they are
      > SUPPOSED to be filed with) SUPPOSED and ask for the OATH OF OFFICE for
      > the ALLEGED "peace officers" who ARRESTED you, their ALLEGED "chief of
      > police" and the ALLEGED "district attorney".

      Wherever they are (and they do move them around, to make liars out of
      others who have gone and gotten them) verbally asking for them without
      offering to pay for certified copies may not "work". They may tell you
      to pursue your administrative remedies. If you do pay, you may want
      witnesses and cameras to record that you attempted to use coins.

      > I would go to the CLERK of the COURT

      Whom you realize is also most likely an impersonator...

      > and ask for the OATH OF OFFICE
      > for the ALLEGED "judge" who "arraigned" you as well as all of the
      > other ALLEGED "judges" in the court.

      Again, verbally asking without offering to pay for certified copies may
      not work. They aren't like librarians fulfilling curiosity without
      limit.

      > And I would document EVERYTHING via AFFIDAVIT.
      > Just for STARTERS.

      Yup, while the memories are fresh, or as fresh as they'll ever
      be...timelines are very important for catching liars later.

    • ncpdupage
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 27, 2007
        I am a member of this Group only. I am in distress right. I am looking for persons who may be of help in any way for legal or protection to prevent further harm at this time.

        That the victim can only communicate by the presence of a sign interpretor. That at this time of 1:01 AM a interpretor still needs to be contacted and present before victim disclosed and requests made to Police Dept. That due to a may known conflict of at least 6 other officers who may or may not be involved by the wrong acts of at least one another person who is involved.

        That the a witness for the victim has been contacted already but is deaf. That victims rights and all constitutional rights have been in fact violated by many persons and authorities. That due to the nature of this situation that has in fact been only since last year the start of July 2006.

        That information that was viewed by the victim member would help if she has any information provided to help with her disclosing what is now believed family tort action and obstruction of justice.

        I ask only if there is anything from this group that can help. Being stated by myself right now, I am not a lawyer, I am a advocate myself. That I am acting on my own. I have left message only and my demand to disclose criminal actions by more than one other person involved. That due to lack of effective defense and the public defenders ineffective representation I requested to dismiss said person and act on my own defense.

        That it is necessary for me to make known all actions and persons who may be involved of what may be believed by the victim criminal family torts.

        That victim has used all resources available to her, that she has been denied and all her right's and constitutional rights have been inviolated. That the victim is in need of access to her minor child who is a victim also and has been concealed to the state of kidnapping by the father and his wife at this time.

        If anybody could help from this group right now that is what I am asking. I
        I will then forward another message to you. That my statements or the misuse of writiing not be taken against me or to the standards of a qualified lawyer.

        I also request if a person who would advocate on my behalf and can provide a statement of what cost it would be to get motions and all court material to proceed please inform me where to forward information.

        My name is Robin Yocum, I live in Dupage County Illinois, that I need immediate help and due to hearing by cochlear implant need interpretor services. Due to being the obstructiuon and knowlegge of important fiqures involved already, my life is further in danger of be taken by warrants know to the victim only and have not been issued.

        I can be e-mail at mssmiley12006@... also use ncpdupage@sbcglobal,net
        my yahoo 360 page has publice information and ncpdupage is where you can find that page if you have a open 360 page. All contact and court information can be seen on this page. I have a link of this group only to promote on my page.
        This request is being made right now only due to the extreme nature of having now no choice to expose by public notice for the authorities to be notified and also to take into custody a parent and non legal person who have acted against this victim. That these persons have dirty hands and the victim is clean and acting in Good Faith only and also to prevent further law suits that could result from on going harm and false tort acts.

        Thank you Robin Yocum.

      • Al Cintra-Leite
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 28, 2007
          NO I WAS NOT DRUNK!!!! I may have had a drink but was not druink , and
          , what is the legal limit for being "drunk"in public????? Nor was any
          breathlyzer or any drunk test given at all!!!
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 28, 2007
            Al Cintra-Leite [mailto:stonekutteral@...] wrote:

            > NO I WAS NOT DRUNK!!!! I may have had a drink but was not druink ,
            > and
            > , what is the legal limit for being "drunk"in public????? Nor was any
            > breathlyzer or any drunk test given at all!!!

            I heartily recommend that you spend some time ASAP in learning how to
            get your computer to produce output from the printer that conforms to
            local court rules for filing papers (captions, headings, spacing,
            margins, font sizes, etc.) since you will probably want to file a
            disqualification for several parties ASAP, as soon as you learn whether
            or not they are really qualified, as well as other demands for the
            record. Don't worry about waiving jurisdiction, I think the record is
            clear you've already done that by bailing out and entering the "not
            guilty" plea. Now you have to win the hard way. If you need law books,
            call "America's Legal and Professional Bookstore" in Sacramento
            California and tell them what you need and that you are a new pro per
            fighting tyranny and that you will accept used, but current, editions.
            They gave a friend of mine over $200 off his bill when they heard about
            his case and liked it! (Don't mention that or you may spoil things for
            everyone!)