Class Action Suit

  • Tim Kiley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      This looks really good.  I have followed these CodeBusters for a few years now and they are a righteous bunch of legitimate researchers.

      The evidence is in and is summarized beautifully in the first few paragraphs of this message.

      You, yourself, may not have damaged, but I'll bet you know someone who has.

      Think of it- NO law requiring an American who derives all of his income from domestic sources to pay a tax on what he earned or fill out and sign a return.  I've studied it.  I have opened and read the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26 of the United States Code).  It's NOT in there.

      Think you need to pay "your share" of the tax burden?  Every penny collected in Federal income tax does nothing except pay interest on the national debt, a debt that is comprised solely of money that was created out of nothing and loaned at interest to the Federal government (loaned by the privately held Federal Reserve Banking System).

      Hope you'll continue to pass these along.  With exposure we CAN break the chains that bind us.  Can you imagine people in communities with 30% more money to spend on vital services and goods for themselves and their kids?  Can you imagine working January until May 6th every year FOR YOURSELF, instead of doing so only to "earn" your "fair share" going to pay interest of an imaginary debt?  Can you imagine goevernment running lean and smooth because it has to justify its existence to the people instead of the other way around?

      I can imagine such a country.  It's the one that our forefathers envisioned and created only 200+ years ago.

      O.K. now let's get busy!

      Tim