Re: [tips_and_tricks] (no subject)

  • Alan Neuman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      I am suing yahoo! Inc. for terminating my previous account. Hence why I am with google now. Last thursday I went in to court to answer a demurrer when I saw the most interesting thing. Not only was there a gold fringed flag standing on one side of the court room, there was a normal flag behind the judge draped like a banner of peace (See attached photo). You don't see that much anymore. I was also confused by it. One flag of war/admiralty law and another of peace in the same court, at the same time? I asked the judge which court this was, an article III, or an article IV court [United States Constitution]? He replied he didn't know.
      I almost broke out into hysteria...

      GamesMedic
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007

        All flags of the USA, I believe, are common law
        flags like the one in Congress that you see.

        In Congress, only common law controls.

        Not admiralty, or equity, but only common law
        from which all other laws emanate from.

        The gold fringe is on a common law flag
        only noting that admiralty can have jurisdiction
        if called for.

        If you top your pleading with the request for
        common law, then that is what you'll have to get.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
          How naive to believe that your paper work as correct
          as it may be to invoke a valid oaths and Art III court
          setting, without some way to make ignoring it more penalizing
          to 'judges' than collecting their awards for steamrollering
          over you as usual. Reviewing various private legal lists
          over last decade+, 99.99% is on what to do after one
          injustice after another is done.

          Flag and law arguments are basically valid,
          having seen my spouse shock a Texas Circuit Ct
          room and resist being made to cross the BAR to testify
          against a friend charged with practising law without a license,
          after being attached and forced into court room,
          by staying seated in gallery, stating "I come under
          flag of peace on the land of the united States of America,
          displaying peace flag, adding and this is my foreign law
          as she held up her Bible, that prohibits me from crossing
          the BAR into the court's arena." The judge agreed she was
          right as jaws dropped but then the defendant crossed the
          BAR to represent himself and was found guilty : (

          Court above didn't need her presence to get what they
          wanted so don't expect this to work if you're the defendant.
          Definitely worth mentioning in affidavits but not enough
          firm ground to stand on alone.

          Spend more efforts on judgement proofing before assets in
          a pinch next time. After first court fraud done to you, you
          end up in rapid expansion of more and more paper and
          officials to try to force back in line with nil to risk
          while you sweat bullets holes leaking out life reserves.

          hobot