Fwd: Prosecutorial Misconduct and Constitutional Remedies

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      --- In Legal_Self_Representation@yahoogroups.com, "law_self_help"
      <law_self_help@...> wrote:

      Here-
      http://law.wustl.edu/WULQ/77-3/773-713.pdf

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Stonewall
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
        I put in a motion to Vacate Void Judgment and they, the State, replied
        that because I would not submit to their jurisdiction they did not have
        to act on my motion. They held a secret trial that I was not aware of
        and found me guilty on all counts. The court appointed an Attorney to
        represent me and I never heard from him or anyone until several months
        after the alleged trial. I have already defaulted the Attorney and
        entered it into the public record. I'm not sure what my next step should
        be, weather I should file a writ of mandamus or file suit in Federal
        Court. Any help would be appreciated.

        Tom
      • Dr. Harvey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
          Don't file a motion, file a notice to vacate judgment. And come before the court by special visitation.

          I put in a motion to Vacate Void Judgment and they, the State, replied
          that because I would not submit to their jurisdiction they did not have
          to act on my motion. They held a secret trial that I was not aware of
          and found me guilty on all counts. The court appointed an Attorney to
          represent me and I never heard from him or anyone until several months
          after the alleged trial. I have already defaulted the Attorney and
          entered it into the public record. I'm not sure what my next step should
          be, weather I should file a writ of mandamus or file suit in Federal
          Court. Any help would be appreciated.

          Tom

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.