Re: Fighting A Foreclosure

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2, 2007
      Monday 2 April 2007

      In speaking with snowman, he made the comment to me that it sounded
      llke the judge proceded as though I weren't there.

      He was right! I submitted an affidavit of corporate denial, the
      judge never asked me anything or addressed my issues, because I
      was not in his de facto jurisdiction. I was not present, as far
      as he was concerned.

      No determination was made as to whether or not any money was due
      or owing, no determination was made if I were the proper defendant,
      nothing.

      Could that be it?

      I denied the court's corporate jurisdiction, he denied I existed.

      Worth kicking around.

      Here is first-hand experience on how courts operate.

      Cheers!

      mn
    • mn_chicago
      Message 36 of 36 , May 16 9:58 AM
        Wednesday 17 May 2007

        Lions 2 Christion nil

        Just got word that the Illinois supreme court
        has denied my writ of prohibition. Like the
        appellate court, no reason is ever given for
        the denial.

        This will certainly embolden the judge who ignored
        my challenge to subject matter jurisdiction.

        Moderator/Bear: Not necessarily. Just because they denied it doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't make a phone call. You need a better way to get his attention. Try filing a criminal complaint against him straight into the same case.

        mn