WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET A TRAFFIC TICKET

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      The Beast is long wise to this, they will just not cash partial
      amount check as not full amount and your ticket will turn into
      a warrant for arrest plus what ever penality that can attach.

      hobot
    • Arthur Patterson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
        I recently tried sending in a few extra dollars in paying for a speeding ticket. Not only did I still get the points but I never got a refund for the difference. I didnt think it would work as it sounded too easy. Unfortunately I was correct.

        AP

        Get your own web address.
      • Pro Se
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
          Arthur thanks for your reply & post

          FOLKS don't believe everything you read or hear
          EVEN HERE, if you take anything on BLIND FAITH without doing any of your own research....you fate is your own.

          Aurthur found out the hard way - if some patriot scammer is calling your "friend" every step of the way - but he or she won't sign a release saying they will bail you out of jail or pay all fines fees & costs that are imposed, then proceed with caution.

          This week I'll go through a few cases where we won & give case #'s YOU will have to do the research & get the case transcripts to find out how we did it...

          Do your homework & do your research. We all benefit.

          The fish are biting.
        • hobot
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
            Traffic courts are wise to this old tactic.
            If you send less than ticket amount, it will be rejected
            and returned as insufficient 'payment' and ticket will
            remain outstanding to them until you send exact amount.

            hobot