WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET A TRAFFIC TICKET
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET A TRAFFIC TICKET
This advice was sent by a retired State Farm agent. The system has been
tried and it works in every state. If you get a speeding ticket or went
through a red light or whatever the case may be, you're going to get points on your license. This is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get the
When you get your fine, send in a check to pay for it. If the fine is
$79.00 make the check out for $82.00 or some small amount over the fine.
The system will then have to send you back a check for the difference,
however here is the trick. DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHECK!
Throw it away! Points are not assessed to your license until all financial
transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the
transactions are NOT complete. The system has received it's money and is
satisfied and will no longer bother you (and no points will be added to
your license). This information comes from an unmentionable computer
company that sets up the standard databases used by every state.He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.The Handyman
- This is false according to snopes. Apparently forms of this "advice" have been making the internet/e-mail rounds since 1998 on several continents!Check it out at: http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/ticket.aspOn Apr 1, 2007, at 5:36 PM, The Handyman wrote:
- The Beast is long wise to this, they will just not cash partial
amount check as not full amount and your ticket will turn into
a warrant for arrest plus what ever penality that can attach.
- I recently tried sending in a few extra dollars in paying for a speeding ticket. Not only did I still get the points but I never got a refund for the difference. I didnt think it would work as it sounded too easy. Unfortunately I was correct.AP
Get your own web address.
Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
- Arthur thanks for your reply & post
FOLKS don't believe everything you read or hear
EVEN HERE, if you take anything on BLIND FAITH without doing any of your own research....you fate is your own.
Aurthur found out the hard way - if some patriot scammer is calling your "friend" every step of the way - but he or she won't sign a release saying they will bail you out of jail or pay all fines fees & costs that are imposed, then proceed with caution.
This week I'll go through a few cases where we won & give case #'s YOU will have to do the research & get the case transcripts to find out how we did it...
Do your homework & do your research. We all benefit.
The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
- Traffic courts are wise to this old tactic.
If you send less than ticket amount, it will be rejected
and returned as insufficient 'payment' and ticket will
remain outstanding to them until you send exact amount.