Re: [tips_and_tricks] IRS Account lien

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007

      Privacy Act Request

      Privacy Agency

      Internal Revenue Service

      1111 Constitution Ave, NW

      Washington DC , 20224

      Certified Mail Return Receipt #:7005 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

      Dear Privacy Agency:

      Under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. subsection 552, and the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. subsection 552a, I am requesting access to the true, correct, and actual legal name of the pseudonymR.A. Mitchell” who signed a Notice of Federal Tax Lien Form 668(Y)(c) on (1) xxxx, 2006,

      (2) xxxx, 2006 and (3) xxxxx, 2006 prepared and signed at Denver , Colorado .  The Serial Number of said Lien is (1) 29xxxxxx, (2) 2xxxxxand (3) 32xxxxx6 and the SSN on all of the tax liens is xxx-xx-xxxx.

      If this is not the correct location to obtain said information, please forward to the appropriate location.

      Please send me the records without informing me of the cost unless the fees exceed $25.00, which I agree to pay.

      If you deny any or all of these requests, or parts there of, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of appeal procedures available to me under the law.

      ___________________________                   ___________________________

      John xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx                         Notary Public

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Blvd.

      xxxxxxxxx, Arizona                                (Seal)

      Enclosed: copies of Lien, 3 pages.

      John C., of the family Stuart
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
      All rights reserved
      Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principal is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

      constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
      this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you

      See what's free at AOL.com.