Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fighting A Foreclosure

  • brokenwrench
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 27, 2007
      if you have a document in your closing papers that has you forefiting your homestead exemption rights and has you forefiting all claims forever to the property or any language to that effect you gifted the property to the bank. Legally you have abandon the property to the bank
      you gifted it to them under color of law. the IRS says that is a taxable event if the value is over 12000/year
      look up form 709 and the form 709 instructions and publication 950  you as the donor can file for a $384000 exemption and a $1 million dollar tax credit each year

      mn_chicago <mn_chicago@...> wrote:

      Monday 26 March 2007

      Received a response, over the weekend. Opposing atty is going for
      Summary Judgment, totally
      ignoring the fact I submitted a special appearance to challenge subject
      matter jurisdiction, (SMJ).

      Said attorney states he is "licensed," and even provides a date...but no
      license.

      He acknowledges my response, but not as a challenge to SMJ. Instead, he
      claims I cite no
      Illinois statutes, nor do I deny sums due, etc, hence summary judgment.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
    • mn_chicago
      Message 36 of 36 , May 16, 2007
        Wednesday 17 May 2007

        Lions 2 Christion nil

        Just got word that the Illinois supreme court
        has denied my writ of prohibition. Like the
        appellate court, no reason is ever given for
        the denial.

        This will certainly embolden the judge who ignored
        my challenge to subject matter jurisdiction.

        Moderator/Bear: Not necessarily. Just because they denied it doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't make a phone call. You need a better way to get his attention. Try filing a criminal complaint against him straight into the same case.

        mn