Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fighting A Foreclosure - TO BE EVICTED IN 2 DAYS

  • SWa2890468@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 6, 2007
      I have a situation that I would like to have clarified.  Tje IRS has filed a notice of lien/levy/siezure on some land that I have in a Trust.  Supposedly the have it set to be auctioned on 3/14/07.  If I have motions in State District Court for Juicial Review to review of a document purported to create a Lien: should this stop any action such as the sale of the auction?  Please respond.

    • W. Nolen
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
        Just because you have "motions" does not somehow stop the IRS from going forward with their lien sale of the property.

        What you should have done (but it maybe too late) is to file an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" and included therein as part of the order to show cause that the court DELAY or POSTPONE the sale to a future date after your motion/order to show cause is heard.

        Judges are very reluctant to sign an order to show cause.  When they do, they usually want you to post a bond (or cash) into the court equal to the amount that the IRS is claiming is owed.

        Without an order of the court prior to the tax sale date, there is to the best of my knowledge no way to legally stop tax sale absent perhaps an agreement between yourself and the IRS (which does happen but again is very very rare).

        You should have started something to stop this sale as soon as you heard about it and then, as I mentioned above, by means of an Order to Show Cause rather than by motion.

        SWa2890468@... wrote:
        I have a situation that I would like to have clarified.  Tje IRS has filed a notice of lien/levy/siezure on some land that I have in a Trust.  Supposedly the have it set to be auctioned on 3/14/07.  If I have motions in State District Court for Juicial Review to review of a document purported to create a Lien: should this stop any action such as the sale of the auction?  Please respond.

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

      • Pro Se
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
          YOU NEED TO FILE A F.O.I.A. REQUEST W/ THE IRS & DEPT
          OF THE TREASURY & THE TAX COURT OF THE UNITED
          STATES...

          REQUEST COPIES OF ALL JUDGEMENTS AGAINT YOU

          REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS OF ALL HEARINGS & THE DATES
          OF THOSE HAERINGS

          DEMAND HEARINGS & FULL DUE PROCESS

          SEND IT ASAP CERT. MAIL RETURN RECEIPT

          Be a PS3 game guru.
        • mobinem@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
            You can try filing a form 12277 and put as the grounds Title 26 section 6331(a). You will need to inform them you are not an elected official or a federal employee.

            John C., of the family Stuart
            623-206-4339
            mobinem@...
            c/o postal service location
            21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
            Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

            John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
            All rights reserved
            Without Prejudice
            Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
            message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
            of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
            and confidential information. Any/all political, private
            or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
            Local corporate government(s), private International
            Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
            informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
            (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
            any other means of communication without my permission
            are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
            disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
            all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
            any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
            waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
            reserved rights. Notice to Principal is notice to Agent,
            Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

            constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
            this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you
            immediately.

          • starman_lonewolf_333
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
              I have, on a couple of occasions, attempted to address "Courts of
              Competent Jurisdiction." I will address that later on in this reply.
              Your issue at hand, if I understand correctly, is that your house is
              in a Trust. If that is true then you have Non Judicial remedy in
              which to hold the "Infernal Revenuers" personally, severally and
              jointly liable. This process happens when you file a "Waiver of
              Tort-Self-Executing Contract" for the following Torts, including but
              not limited to: "Tortuous Interference with a Private Contract for
              Economic or Financial Gain; Impairing the Obligation of Contracts,
              Trespass on the Case; Extortion (See 26 USC 7214, Sections 1, 3, & 7;
              Fraud and other related Common Law crimes" just for a few. You can
              add as many as you like. Each tort has a "Treble Damage"
              automatically and you can put the exemplary and/or punitive damages on
              top of that for good measure. Each Tort has to be given a definitive
              Value against each and everyone of the perpetrators, including but not
              limited to the individual Agents, the Technical Compliance Officer,
              the Commissioner and the Agent in either Kansas or Ogden, Utah. They
              have ten days in which to restore you. If at the end of ten days they
              don't respond or cure their Faults, you begin the Notarial Protest
              and/or file a Commercial Lien as they have failed to Personally
              respond in an Affidavit Form to you "Self-Executing Contract." You do
              the three step Notarial Protest and then give each one of them
              Constructive Notice of Lis Pendens and Intent to Sue.

              If they do not restore you, you file a "Replevin/Detinue Action along
              with an Action of Trespass on the Case, Violations of the "Takings
              Clause" under the Fifth Amendment and whatever action you can find and
              bring in an Original Action in the Federal Claims Court (A True
              Article III Court) under 28 USC 1491 and specifically under Section
              1494 which covers contractors, agents, agencies and so forth that are
              an actual functioning part of the U.S. government or contracting for
              or ont eh behalf of the United States, which is the IRS! They have no
              immunity!

              Hit them with your best shot! They always seem to hit in the wallet!
              We can do even better that that. You will also need to check with
              your state Judicial System and find out if they have a "Court of
              Claims" or a "Board of Claims" (found in Commonwealths). They have
              consented to be sued in both!

              Have fun spending their money! By the way, the Federal Claims Court
              and in my case for Michigan, the "Court of Claims" are the only Courts
              of COMPETENT JURISDICTION! If they give you any grief or harrassment,
              or attempt to change the venue to an Article I Court of Limited
              Jurisdiction, you add more Tort Damages and enter a Motion for
              Transfer for Want of Jurisdiction for Want of Jurisdiction under 28
              USC section 1631. Even Bush and Cheney have consented to be sue in
              the Federal Claims Court. It's really funny when I first discovered
              these Courts. When I attempted to pull them up on line, they shut
              down my attempts and also shut down my computer for half and hour!
              Our Creator has always left us with a remedy and a means of escape
              when there seems to be no way out!
              If you have any more questions about similar situations with Trusts,
              it is a blatant Tortuous Interference with a Private Contract and you
              take their money. They will repent very quickly and if you pursue it
              properly they will even go so far as to give Perpetual Injunctive
              Relief in the form a Writ of Prohibition!

              Namaste!

              Love and Light!

              Joey-T.: starmanlonewolf@...,starman_lonewolf_333@...
              or oneredfalcon@...

              > ---------------------------------
              free from AOL at AOL.com.

              > ---------------------------------
              > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
              > in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

            • dog8whisperer
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
                --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com,
                "starman_lonewolf_333" <starman_lonewolf_333@...> wrote:

[...]

                oneredfalcon@... It is not my house that is in a Trust it is some
                Acreage. Is the message the same, whether it is my house or
                acreage? Thx,dog8whisperer --------------------------------- AOL now
                offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
                from AOL at AOL.com.