Reminder: Tune into Scan TV at 11 a.m. (Monday)

  • janet phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I will be doing an update on the elder abuse situation down in the Inland Empire.  The California Department of Justice is now receiving reports on this highly collusive network of judges, attorneys, conservators/guardians, district attorneys, police agencies--the rat's nest of "justice agencies" that have cooperated in covering up these crimes simply defies belief.

      An investigator in the Riverside District Attorney's office, apparently assigned to the elder abuse team, was slaughtered, along with his entire family, back in 2005.  The Sheriff's agency declared this to be an act committed by the investigator himself. "Man goes nuts, kills his entire family, then turns the gun on himself..."  That scenario may not be accurate.

      What was Investigator Dave McGowan assigned to at the time of the wholesale slaughter of his entire family?  Tune in Monday morning at 11 a.m.....

      For those not in the Seattle area, you can tune in via webcast by going to the ScanTV.org website, and listen live.

      Janet C. Phelan

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.