I have seen an ATTORNEY LICENSE!

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Visted a university attorney office just asking directions
      to law liberary in door way and happened to step in
      and look at wall plaques...for an OH MY double take!

      There as plain as day and in ALL CAPS notation at top
      of framed fancy document I saw ATTORNEY LICESNE .

      There was no BAR or other serial type numbers on it at all
      just the BAR oath in a box and Attorney's signed name
      at bottom RH page.
      I asked who issued it and told the AR Surpreme Court.
      So they do exist in AR, weather legal lawfuf or not.

      hobot
    • bradmarina@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hi!

        By what authority can the Arkansas Supreme Court issue a licence? Isn't that what the Executive branch is authorized to do?

        Lastly, is the Arkansas Supreme (administrative law court?) court located in the Executive branch?

        Thank you!

                                                       Lise from Maine

      • hobot
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
          By what authority can the Arkansas Supreme Court issue a licence? Isn't that what the Executive branch is authorized to do?
          ?When I asked this of District Ct. judge he said for this purpose
          they were a license agency of the STATE.!
          I've read in past that some have attempted to challenge this and
          court let go the hot potato saying its a "political" question, take it
          up with congress/legislature.
           Lastly, is the Arkansas Supreme (administrative law court?) court located in the Executive branch? ?My reading shows that since Lincoln's War the conquering
          Executive branch has taken over and become the authority
          operating as the Judicial and Legislative powers also.

          ?Taboo to this merging powers safe guards was in the 13th Amend.
          against titles of nobility holding public office or Citizenship,
          was  in original Constitution for the United States at the time
          of beginning of War of the States but near end 1864 a new 13th
          Amend. allowing Congress for first time to regulate, involuntary
          slavery and servitude was introduced in Lincoln's usurped Congress
          and somehow magically was put in new Constitution of the United
          States as the Constitution the 'rebel' states and the others had to
          agree to as valid to vote on the 14th Amend ratification in order
          to renter the UNION which they were told they could never
          leave in the first place and rationale of Lincoln to invade.

          ?14th Amend. states that it does not apply to or protect
          'criminal or /rebel' people so completely worked around a  man
          with de jure standing by not allowing priviledge to vote, hold
          office or be heard in courts of the UNITED STATES jurisdiction.

          ?So the UNITED STATES INC and its bankruptcy recievers are
          only set up to deal with fictions in emergency conditions and
          litterally out gun to blow away any past movement that gets too
          large and influencial.

          ?In Texas its very plain how courts were taken over. Court system
          preexisted the Republic, then came under the Republic, then
          was fraudlently converted as a union State, then sucessed from Union
          to return to a Republic Nation, then join Confederacy, with some
          confusion weather as an allied Nation or as Consitutional state.
          Anyway after Civil War, when a court did not go along with
          the Union millitary commander bayonets ushered in a new judge
          till the whole court system was replaced.

          ?Political questions require brute force to resolve.
          hobot

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
            hobot [mailto:hobot@...] wrote:

            > My reading shows that since
            > Lincoln's War the conquering
            > Executive branch has taken over and become the authority
            > operating as the Judicial and Legislative powers also.

            Well, the Constitutional Congress never reconvened, and what sits now
            was convened at the point of bayonets. None of it makes sense anymore -
            the lies are too numerous to count and they interfere with each other
            too much.

            > the 'rebel' states and the others had to
            > agree to as valid to vote on the 14th Amend ratification in order
            > to renter the UNION which they were told they could never
            > leave in the first place and rationale of Lincoln to invade.

            You're not supposed to think so much!

            > Political questions require brute force to resolve.

            Chairman Mao said all power grows out of the barrel of a gun. What
            caliber(s) do you rely upon?