Bounced bewtix AR Courts limbo

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 10:17 PM
      Ok now that Moisha taught me how to read AR Title lingo
      I'm perplexed on my options to defend further and/or
      discipline judges with seemingly valid oaths filed.

      Briefly I was jailed 02-07 when I declined to plea w/o
      a prosecutor's nature/cause or accuser to face, objecting
      to District judge doing that duty. Judged guilty 02-14 of
      traffic tickets and told to have Circuit Ct appeal done by
      02-19, a Court holiday on Presidents Day or return for jail.
      My standing and denial of CORP. existence is in my file.

      Circuit judge waited 8 days to tell clerks he'd not
      accept appeal w/o $420 or finance records and rejected
      my affidavit not selling/renting justice etc. Here's
      his funny reading letter I can't make complete sense of
      below...especially the 30 day part?

      STATE OF ARKANSAS
      VS
      ALL CAPS NAME.

      Now on this 27th day of February 2007 above styled cause comes
      before the Court upon the defendant's Petition to Waive Filing
      Fees, and the Court finds that the Petition is denied. There
      is no financial information in the Petition on which Court
      can determine whether the defendant can pay.

      FURTHER, the defendant did not obtain a ruling on the Petition
      prior to the expiration of the 30 days form the date of his
      conviction in the District Court and the Circuit Court has not
      filed the case because no filing fee were provided with the
      Petition.
      The appeal has not been perfected and the matter is remanded
      to District Court.

      IT IS SO ORDERED.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 1:31 PM
        hobot [mailto:hobot@...] wrote:

        > Circuit judge waited 8 days to tell clerks he'd not
        > accept appeal w/o $420 or finance records and rejected
        > my affidavit not selling/renting justice etc. Here's
        > his funny reading letter I can't make complete sense of
        > below...especially the 30 day part?
        >
        > STATE OF ARKANSAS
        > VS
        > ALL CAPS NAME.
        >
        > Now on this 27th day of February 2007 above styled cause comes
        > before the Court upon the defendant's Petition to Waive Filing
        > Fees, and the Court finds that the Petition is denied. There
        > is no financial information in the Petition on which Court
        > can determine whether the defendant can pay.

        Why don't you print out the file for him and explain the situation, that
        of course there is no financial information in the Petition on which
        Court can determine whether the defendant can pay for the very good
        reason that there's nothing left for him to order you to pay with? The
        law won't let you offer a wheelbarrow full of pennies, but maybe he
        will! Why not ask? Nickels are worth nine cents each according to
        government sources. Will he reduce to number of dollars needed to
        reflect a payment with nickels? Pennies now "cost" the people three
        cents each to produce just one! Actually, their own Catch-22 leaves
        them able to demand NOTHING. The only people able to play in their game
        with them are those with accounts of imaginary numbers that can be
        raised or lowered, but NOTHING now exists to correlate to those numbers!
        It's all a mindgame, and those with weak minds will lose. For the enemy
        to prevail, one MUST stoop to pretending.

        > FURTHER, the defendant did not obtain a ruling on the Petition
        > prior to the expiration of the 30 days form the date of his
        > conviction in the District Court and the Circuit Court has not
        > filed the case because no filing fee were provided with the
        > Petition.

        Who can testify as to how a filing fee could be "provided"? A promise
        could be provided. Would that help?

        > The appeal has not been perfected and the matter is remanded
        > to District Court.

        Let them remand it and see how district court deals with the new reality
        (the Berlin Wall is down; the Soviet Union is no more; the fraud of the
        Fed is revealed in Aaron Russo's new movie, and nobody can compel me to
        part with substance in return for the worthless scrip of a private
        foreign-owned corporation that has been conclusively shown to lack the
        properties of "legal tender")!

        > IT IS SO ORDERED.

        Order it good, because we want to take a photo of the dollars we will
        deliver with the judge in the background!

        It's really over folks.

        But we have to let the pretenders keep pretending so they don't all go
        psycho at once. We'll let natural attrition weed them out over time.

        "Keep on rockin' in the free world!"