Re: [tips_and_tricks] Motor vehicle in AR-kansas?

  • Moisha Pippik
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007

      Title 27. Transportation.
      Subtitle 2. Motor Vehicle Registration And Licensing.
      Chapter 14. Registration and Licensing - Generally.
      Subchapter 2. Definitions.
      ยง 27-14-207. Definitions.

      As used in this subchapter:

      (6) "Motor vehicle" means every vehicle which is self-propelled
      and every vehicle which is propelled by electric power obtained
      from overhead trolley wires, but not operated upon rails;

      (8) "Vehicle" means every device in, upon, or by which any person
      or property is, or may be, transported or drawn upon a highway,
      excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon
      stationary rails or tracks.

      The above description of vehicle states person or property may be transported means that if being used for commercial use, it is a motor vehicle.  Denial of corporation is a great way to protest this use of the above definition.

      Moisha

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
        Moisha Pippik [mailto:moishanb@...] wrote:

        > Now, does it say for commercial activities? No, because it doens't
        > have to. It is by definition from the motor vehicles codes
        > automatically commercial.

        Other stuff is too! (Automatically commercial).

        > If you all remember in the past about being
        > in your commercial(public) capacity, or your private capacity, then
        > this will make sense.

        Guess which capacity the bank signature card and use of FRNs indicates.
        How about license plates that were APPLIED FOR?

        > The gov't and it's employees always assume we
        > are in our commercial capacity, but they can't prove it if we dispute
        > this.

        Instead of disputing it, most will proceed to prove it by providing one
        commercial indicia after another. Problem is, they don't recognize them
        as such, having been raised to be corporate assets in the corporate
        matrix themselves.

        > There is a case called Munn v. Illinois that states a man can
        > go in and out of his public and private capacities at his choice.

        It requires consciousness and appropriate actions for each capacity.
        And it happens in real time, not in scripted excuses made later. It
        requires memory too, much like playing two poker tables at the same
        time.

        > Keep up the research, and verify my comments above.
        >
        > Moisha

        Oh, you're good...real good!