Fwd: How intelligent are lawyers as a group - their average IQ

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In Legal_Self_Representation@yahoogroups.com, "law_self_help"
      <law_self_help@...> wrote:

      Their IQ ranges from 100 to slightly above 130
      http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/Occupations.aspx
      That compares to US National IQ Average of 98 which itself is much
      lower than a number of other countries, although higher than most
      http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article_intelligence/t4.asp
      Thus lawyers are much smarter then people in this country on average(I
      have a great difficulty reconciling this conclusion with my
      experience :) Facing a Pro Se they are however invariably blinded by
      their hubris; cut corners, resort to misconduct and often end up
      making
      fools of themselves and their clients.

      --- End forwarded message ---