Tips Rules.rtf

  • brokenwrench
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 1, 2007
      I have just read thru the rules and i must give you an A+++ for your research for accuracy of content. You have opened my eyes to the truth. I now have a better knowledge base than before. I have  had a personal living relationship spirit to spirit with my Creator and Savior since 1973. He has lead me from one group of believers to another, I grew in knowledge and understanding here a little and there a little. Today as a result of reading the Tips and Tricks rules I underwent a quantum leap. Only the teachings of the late Dr. Gene Scott even approached what i have learned today from you in seperating the truth from the fiction concerning  living by informed faith based upon relationship instead of by blind faith based upon religious doctrines and cerimonies of men bent upon controling others thru misinformaton and decepton. Again i say thanks for telling me the truth.
      sincerly brokenwrench
      Moderator/Bear: That is such exciting news, I think I am going to go read the rules again! :-)
      tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      File : dele Tips Rules.rtf
      Description : Tips & Tricks Rules

    • tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com