Outside The "U.S."...

  • tec_time
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      ADMINISTRATIVE CASES: Except as provided by statute, U.S.
      Administrative agencies do not have the power to compel persons
      outside the U.S. who have no contact with the U.S. (and therefore are
      not under a federal court's personal jurisdiction) to produce
      evidence for an investigation. Administrative agencies have succeeded
      in obtaining commissions to take depositions and letters rogatory
      using the "All Writs Act" (28 U.S.C. 1651). See: CFTC v. Nahas, 738
      F.2d 487 (D.C. Cir. 1984); FTC v. Compagnie de Saint Gobain-Pont-a-
      Mousson, 636 F.2d 1300 (D.C. Cir. 1980). Congress has decided, since
      Saint Gobain, that the investigative demands of the FTC and the IRS
      are more in the nature of complaints than subpoenae.

      "... Administrative agencies have succeeded in obtaining commissions
      to take depositions and letters rogatory using the "All Writs
      Act"...."

      Now, lok here: http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/10/15/all-writs-
      act-writs-of-surveillance-or-writs-of-assistance/

      Moderator/Bear: Copy and paste this link into your browser or it most likely will not work. DO NO write to the group to tell anyone...even me...that this link does not work. You might write this emails author off group if you feel you must. If the link does not work, simply run a Google search using the information you have to locate the page. Thanks. I obey the voice of Jahuwah and do all His commandments which Moshè commanded me. 9 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator makes me excel and have excessively more than enough profit in every work of my hand, in the fruit of my body, of my cattle, of my land, for good; for Jahuwah rejoices in prospering me , as He took delight in my fathers, 10 I obey the voice of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator, keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and I turn to Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my mind and heart and with all my being. Deuteronomy 30:8-10.

      Good old Home Land Stuipidity has (and are at this time) trying to place the hole world under the micro-scope. What writ do ya think they'll have for the internet when the U.N. tell's congress, "... You CAN NOT regulate the internet even if you have share's in it!...."

      Respects,
      Phil
      Without Recourse