Re: County Recorder Refusal To Record Document With Apostille, Followed By Unprivileged Photocopying.

  • brokewrench
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, David <aegis9@...> wrote:

      > Dear Group;
      > The Santa Cruz County Recorder's Office refused to record my Writ
      > Travel with an Apostille attached. The Secretary of State's office
      > explicitly cautioned "do not remove the Apostille". Well, the
      document

      This is where if you take these documents to a Hague empowered
      international notory. Then have a notory server take it to the county
      recorder to be filed and recorded. The county recorder is a servant of
      the people (AKA state corperation) not the inhabitants. If they still
      refuse
      Then you swear out an affidavit of complaint under penalty of perjury
      sign it infront of a notory to have it notorized. Get the notory to
      swear an affidavit of complaint before another notory and sent the 2 of
      them to the Sec of State and the Att Generals office. Heads will roll.
      At this point the county recorder has commited a crime that is finable
      up $2000-$5000. this may be a stste violation and it may also be a
      federal one also.