A message I rejected

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Al wrote: "so I was looking at this thing that some credit card company sent
      me for going to court and the service of process, which was by mail , has a
      signature that is unreadable and not notarized , now I've already answered
      them but in the future could I ignore something "served" by non certified or
      non-signed for mail....I mean who's to say I ever got it and who's to prove
      it was ever sent?....or is the court date valid anyway?..al"

      To which Bear replied:

      Al: Include a couple paragraphs about the research you have done on
      this already when you repost. Bear Tips & Tricks

      To which Al replied:

      sorry again Bear, was it too vague?

      To which Bear replied:

      I want every post to my group to have substance. I want people to either
      learn something they didn't know, or, learn something about a group member's
      situation. I do not want the group to be a trolling place for free legal
      research. "Anybody that knows anything about this, tell me about it for
      free." "Anybody that knows anything about that, tell me about it for free."
      I do not the group to become a situation where group members rely on the
      group to do their legal research for free and never lift a finger to do
      their own research or contribute to the groups' knowledge.