Help needed @ We the People 2007 Conference

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007

      Bob Schulz and We the People need your help. You can help by either attending the upcoming conference in person, or, by purchasing Pay-Per-View admission to the conference. Go to this link to find out how and why your help is needed:

      http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/Update2007-02-23.htm

      I have great admiration for Bob as a litigant and a strategist (he does things like I do J). I knew not about this conference and perhaps many others did not as well. I think we should forward this far and wide and see if we can pack out this conference. I am sure that many credible things will be said there; things troublesome to the IRS. Things that we all need to learn and utilize. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com