Help with abbreviations used in posts

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007

      Tips & Tricks Members:

      No longer do you need write a post to ask the group the meaning of the abbreviations that group members are so fond of using. I have discovered a web page, www.acronymfinder.com at which you may enter the abbreviation and find out what is meant by it:

      As you can see, I entered i.f.p., a recent acronym referred to in a post and the third one down was what was meant by proseinpa in his/her post.

      Members please…do not use acronyms/abbreviations in your posts.

      Thanks, Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com