Silence Is Not Golden

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007

      Wednesday 7 February 2007

      When they came for the Fourth Amendment, I didn't say anything because I had nothing to hide.

      When they came for the Second Amendment, I didn't say anything because  I was not a gun owner.

      When they came for the Fifth and Sixth Amendments, I didn't say anything because I had committed no crimes.

      When they came for the First Amendment,  well, now I cannot say anything at all.