Re: [tips_and_tricks] Claim in Recoupment

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      --- scotchman <al2lbh@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me where to file a "claim of
      > recoupment" on a mortgage per UCC 3-305 against a
      > "lender" that deposited a Mortgage (Promissory)
      > Note?
      > The "deposit stamp" of the Mtg.Co. is on page 3 of
      > the
      > Note!

      You may want to consider breach of contract against
      the original lender, but make sure you know the
      GAAP procedures and that you have pertinent copies
      from the Federal Reserve, such as "Modern Money
      Mechanics," p 6, which explains how banks create
      money based on deposits...deposits like EVERY note
      signed by EVERY mortgagor in this country.

      The deposit of your promissory note was not a part of
      the contract. You also need to demand to inspect the
      ORIGINAL contract from the lender.

      Cheers!

      mn

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.