RETURNING YOU PRESENTMENT WITH DISHONOR. Who has used this with what results?

  • Linda Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I am pretty new to the board. I was told this works great to get debt collector off your back.
       Who has used this and with what results.

      I am returning your presentment WITHOUT DISHONOR. Are you a HOLDER IN DUE COURSE, (UCC 3-305)? You have sent me an incomplete instrument, UCC 3-115, with which you are trying to induce me by FRAUD, UCC 3-305 (2) (b) and (c), to accept for your benefit.
      Please exhibit the instrument that contains my signature obligating me to your demand, under agreement (UCC 1-201). Please provide me with the proof of your claim that you maintain a security interest, UCC 1-201 (37), in my person or property that makes you a holder, UCC 1-201 (20), to make a presentment.
      Please present the negotiable instruments I was supposed to sign, that was payable to you (UCC 3-805) that would make you a holder in due course to make a presentment and demand payment. Failure of provide the above invalidates your presentment, (UCC 3-505 (2). YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO COMPLY FROM RECEIPT OF THIS CERTIFIED MAIL, UCC 2-201 (10).

      Linda

      Get your own web address.