Re: [tips_and_tricks] Bonding

  • Tracy Lyles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      I don't know any place that's going to take that for a bond. You can try to find a place that takes 5% on the bond if you can't pay that, then he will sit. They will give him a Public Defender if he can't afford and attorney. There were some questions on here to ask the attorney chek the archives and use them. Other than that send him some commissary cause he will be in there until trial. He has a few more months to go. He can get into the law library which I suggest and do some legal work himself.

      JCP <jpes@...> wrote: Somewhere someone had mentioned of a successful process to Bond somebody out of Jail using their Birth Certificate.
      Is this valid?
      Who's process is this?
      Whomever posted it, could you please repost?

      I have a friend that needs to get out of the can. He's there on hearsay evidence and those who made the complaint have NO credibility. They have brought Fraud to the Court with false testimony. My friend cannot afford the bail or council. His arraignment is in March... he sits there in anguish...

      I seen him today. He said he was told by the prosecutor that he is guilty until proven innocent. WHEW !!!!