Question about Family Court in South

  • bjwill72961
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      My nephews kids were taken away almost a year ago. He was told it
      was abuse, neglect, verbal abuse, anyway he told me that they had
      like 10 different charge against him but he gets to see them 2 or 3
      times every week his mother was living with him at the time they had
      moved around alot and my nephew was at the time married to a young
      woman at the time who to put it nicely was what we say mentally
      challenged. She treated the kids like crap yelled at them and yes
      she was abusive to them. But my sister and nephew finally had enough
      of it and called the police and had her removed from the home. And
      with in a matter of a few weeks of her being remove the State came
      in and removed the kids and My sister is not allowed any contact she
      has not even been able to call the children since they were taken.
      She calls me quite often expressing how she misses them they had
      been in her home since birth the children are 14 1/2, 6, and 5. I
      have been told by my nephew its everyones fault but his that he lost
      his children. I was told his case worker told him he was getting
      them back in October of 2006, then it was changed to December 2006,
      then now its Changed to February 2007 or March he is about to ever
      loose hope and is tired of fighting for the children says its a
      waste of time. Can you let me know some things he may try.