RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: HJR-192 repealed - public law 95-147

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 10, 2007
      Michael Noonan [mailto:mn_chicago@...] wrote:

      > Yeah. Try that argument next time in front of a
      > "public policy" court.

      Why would one who cared about his own rights voluntarily enter a public
      policy court?

      I think there's an old maxim to the effect of "one is not dragged into
      equity in chains". A courtroom filled with the same 100 people during
      the same three hour period could be any one or more of several "courts"
      depending upon who was saying what to whom. A photo is insufficient to
      confirm the type of court the courtroom is currently servicing.

    • Michael Noonan
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 11, 2007
        --- Frog Farmer <frogfrmr@...> wrote:

        > Why would one who cared about his own rights
        > voluntarily enter a public
        > policy court?

        For anyone who took me seriously, the response was a
        bit facetious to Law is Law! Public Policy is not law!

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com