Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: HJR-192 repealed - public law 95-147

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 10, 2007
      --- "Joey T." <ieajt@...> wrote:

      > Law is Law! Public Policy is not Law! You can't
      > mix apples and oranges!
      > The Law that is still in action is the "Archain Law"
      > or the "Ancient Law"
      > that is forever settled.

      Yeah. Try that argument next time in front of a
      "public policy" court.

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 10, 2007
        Michael Noonan [mailto:mn_chicago@...] wrote:

        > Yeah. Try that argument next time in front of a
        > "public policy" court.

        Why would one who cared about his own rights voluntarily enter a public
        policy court?

        I think there's an old maxim to the effect of "one is not dragged into
        equity in chains". A courtroom filled with the same 100 people during
        the same three hour period could be any one or more of several "courts"
        depending upon who was saying what to whom. A photo is insufficient to
        confirm the type of court the courtroom is currently servicing.

      • Michael Noonan
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 11, 2007
          --- Frog Farmer <frogfrmr@...> wrote:

          > Why would one who cared about his own rights
          > voluntarily enter a public
          > policy court?

          For anyone who took me seriously, the response was a
          bit facetious to Law is Law! Public Policy is not law!

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com