Re: [tips_and_tricks] Pro se Help

  • Joey T.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      Just a suggestion.  You need to file a Motion for Intervenor as a Relator on behalf of your nephew so that you can be heard on the record.  You must file a Notice of Special Appearance, not general, on behalf of your nephew.  If the Court does not allow you to speak, the Judge is personally liable to you with a "Tortuous Interference with a Private Contract."  It's always set for reversible error.  This is cause to Petition the next higher Court for a Petition to Set Aside and Vacate a Void Judgment.  Remember, the judge acted in his private capacity and he is not actually a judge but rather an "Administrative Law Clerk"/Judge wanta be!

      Joey-T.: