Hardball pamphlet

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      I highly reccomend this 39 page booklet "Hardball"
      Opening and closing arguments for Pro-se Criminal
      Defendents by Harvey Wysong.
      Judical Reform Institute
      PO Box 191552
      Atlanta, GA 3119

      I recieved my copy as a Robert Fox seminar handout so
      no idea of cost but priceless logic, statements, methods to
      convey the truth to a jury on how the system is stacked
      and their place in it. Its a lean mean stance to deliver
      hits hard enough to knock heads and turn tables.

      hobot