more D & B

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007

      Internal Revenue Service

      1111 Constitution Ave NW
      Washington, DC20224
      Phone: 202622-4000
      D-U-N-S Number: 04-053-9587*

      Report as of: January 5, 2007**

      D&B has limited data on this business and is unable to build a complete Company Profile Report. We are providing you the information we have at no charge.

      County:

      DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

      Metropolitan Statistical Area:

      Washington, DC-MD-VA-WV

      Year Started:

      1862

      State of Incorporation :

      N/A

      Number of Employees Here: *

      5,000

      Number of Employees Total:

      103,000

      Square Footage:

      N/A

      Bank Name:

      N/A

      Bank D&B D-U-N-S Number:

      N/A

      Related Websites:

      www.irs.gov

      Annual Sales: *

      N/A

      Base Sales:

      N/A

      Trend Sales:

      N/A

      3 Year Sales Growth:

      N/A

      Net Worth:

      N/A

      .

      Primary SIC: *

      9311, FINANCE, TAXATION, AND MONETARY POLICY
      93110104, TAXATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT

      Secondary SICs:

      N/A

      This is a: *

      PRIVATE COMPANY
      HEADQUARTERS Location

      .

      * Indicates a required field for producing a Company Profile Report on this company

      Find out more about this company! Click here to purchase a Comprehensive Insight Plus Report

      This report is prepared and provided for the exclusive use of John Stuart, MOBINEM.
      This report may not be reproduced in whole or in part by any means of reproduction.

      United States Court of Appeals

      401 W Washington St
      Phoenix, AZ
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)