Re: [tips_and_tricks] Money letter to a lawyer

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      --- The Handyman <ebobie@...> wrote:

      >I have studied the matter for 20 years and written
      >an extensive brief on the point that Federal Reserve
      >Notes are not a legal tender, which I will save to
      >counter any erroneous position taken in any official
      >determination.

      Excellent information, with the recent introduction
      or renewal of the topic of what is a dollar. If the
      above mentioned brief is something available for
      posting, it would be appreciated.

      Continued discussion on how to put this information
      into practical use contributes to the absorbtion of
      the enormity of this topic, at least for me.

      I know that exposure to FF's oath requirement is still
      reverberting within me, and look at how extensively
      it has been discussed. The information on the proper
      oath requirement makes sense, on its face, but I am
      learning that it takes time to translate that info
      into a visceral feel for the deception it is when
      confronting any court/attorney, and the justifiable
      indignation over being so deceived.

      As that recognition seeps in, at least for me, I feel
      the resolve to not let ANY court/attorney to ever take
      advantage of me again. This tells me how it takes
      time to shed the "truth" of the lies I have learned
      to believe, and believe in the truth as it exists.

      I'm almost there in this one.

      Seeing the example of going into the deli to order
      pounds, etc, and then, without blinking, accept the
      "dollars" tendered without questioning dollars of
      WHAT? is an eye opener that puts the mechanics of what
      is a dollar into the "aha" arena.

      I can see a similar process is required here.

      I have been on this site for several months and have
      had limited, direct court experiences, mostly helping
      others.

      My point is to offer my perspective/take of the info
      being presented on this site, how it takes time to
      use the means being disseminated here, shed the
      believed lies and, the most important part, develop
      the will, the resolve, to not let the impostors be in
      control.

      For newcomers looking for ways out of legal problems,
      it is not enough to read the information, you have to
      do additional study to be able to OWN it. When you
      can own it, the will to use it makes its presence
      known.

      The oath of office and this money issue offer very
      pertinent information on how to become a
      "disatasteful" opponent.

      Read the file by Clarity, if you have not yet done so.

      http://mail.yahoo.com