RE: [tips_and_tricks] AGING DOLLAR VS.YOUNG AMERO

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Frog Farmer [mailto:frogfrmr@...] transmitted:

      > AGING DOLLAR VS.YOUNG AMERO
      > by The Mogambo Guru

      > explains why I am always strongly suggesting, in a very loud
      > irritating voice, for you to get silver and gold right (pause)
      > freaking (pause) now, if not sooner.

      I have been telling close friends about the free-falling FRNs for a few
      weeks now - the story is getting out and around the world! It's being
      kept out of American media. More is happening right freaking now. I
      just got this:

      Check this out from this website in England. It reports Paulson has
      been arrested in Germany and charged with money-laundering, non-payment
      of the Wanta $4.5 Trillion and for misappropriation and/or diversion of
      colossal $ sums.

      News - PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL
      <http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s>

      > And it is because of the disdain of the ridiculous dollar, which is
      > actually spreading, as we gather from an email from Christian S., who
      > was kind enough to send an English translation of a posting from
      > Argentinienaktuell.com, which is that, starting mid-2007, "Argentina
      > and Brazil do not plan to use the U.S. dollar" for commercial exchange
      > between themselves. They will use their own currencies, the Argentine
      > peso and Brazilian real, and the article hinted that abolishment of
      > the dollar to effect commercial exchanges between Argentina and Brazil
      > could be next.

      "Wanta Bet"? ;-) If they wait that long, they'll be left holding the
      Old Maid.

      > Paul R. sardonically notes, "Notice that I am only allowed to carry $5
      > worth of coins out of the country, because they have real value. But
      > I'm allowed to take $10,000 of their worthless dollars with me,because
      > they have no real value." Hahaha! Exactly, Paul!

      Most Americans are still oblivious.

      > USAToday adds the news that the government has changed the composition
      > of coins lots of times ("The penny," they report, "which was pure
      > copper when it was introduced in 1793, was last changed in 1982")

      That 1792 law was never repealed though, like HJR192 was...hmmmm.
      Ramifications, schmamifications! Implications, complications,
      conflagrations!